LIMITED SERVICE WARRANTY POLICY
WHILE BUYING OZONE PRODUCT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THE OZONE LIMITED WARRANTY (“WARRANTY”) AS SET OUT BELOW.
Ozone Group the “Warrantor” extends the following Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects to the Purchaser of this Product for a period of Two Years commencing on the date of Purchase from the Company or its authorized dealer.
Ozone warrants to the Purchaser that the products manufactured by it are free from any defects in Material or Workmanship. . If, after initial installation, any of the parts should become defective, the Warrantor will repair or replace the product, at its own discretion, in accordance with this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall apply only when the lockset is properly installed in accordance with local codes, ordinances and regulations, the printed instructions provided with it.
This Limited Warranty and Remedies set forth, to the extent permissible by law, are exclusive and in lieu of all/any other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether written or Oral, Express or implied, provided by the Company.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This warranty is applicable from the date of purchase on the original Invoice.
- Surface Finish/shade of the Product are not covered under this warranty.
- Replaced Parts/Products shall be the sole Property of the Company.
- In case of a product that requires Installation, Damage to the Product on Non-Operation of Product due to effect of weather are not covered under this Warranty.
- Any tempering with the Product by combining with products/parts of other Manufacturers shall render the Warranty invalid.
- This warranty excludes every condition/liability not expressly set out herein.
- Ozone may restrict warranty service for product to the country where Ozone or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.
- No Ozone authorized seller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty.
- If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
- This Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which the Apple Product purchase took place.
- This warranty is subject to an inspection by the manufacturer to verify the claims.
- The warranty does not cover products not fully paid for.
- Decisions of the company on the admissibility of claims under the warranty would be final and binding.
- The company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions set out in this warranty without notice.
- The customer must present the signed and sealed warranty card together with the original invoice.
- To avail the warranty, the customer can call the Company Helpline No: 9310012300/9716500300/7503039831
- The customer will have to deliver the defective product to the nearest Service provider of Ozone.
- In case a technician is required to visit the place of installation, after registration of a request for Service, the prevailing price list would be applicable if the location is within the Municipal Limits of the city/town, where ozone service network is available.
- In case a technician is required to visit the place of installation, after registration of a request for Service, the Company’s dealers nexus, travelling and other incidental expenses shall be payable by the customer, if the location is beyond the Municipal Limits of the city/town, where ozone service network is available.
- Ozone Group reserves the right to refuse service visits to the geographical locations, where Ozone service network is not available.
- This limited warranty is the only warranty provided by the Company, thereby, all implied warranties including Merchantability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose are disclaimed.
- In no event shall the company be liable for incidental or consequential damages and lost profits, considered to be arising out of product, its installation, or usage.
- The liability of Ozone is limited to the price paid for the affected Ozone product or component.
- The customer shall be completely accountable and responsible for Battery Replacement as well as keeping emergency key safe and available.
- This warranty does not cover Cosmetic Damages including breakage of Door in case of need if the Keys/Passcodes are lost by the Customer.
- Warranty on the product would not be applicable under the conditions that fall out of its scope, including but not limited to:
- Misuse/Mishandling of the project due to Customer’s negligence/improper installation or application.
- Failure to follow instructions as noted in the manual or tampering/repair through
Unauthorized service provider.
- Installation with unapproved accessories.
- Cases of damage to plastic Parts damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents etc.
- Modification of the product or any alteration of any part or component thereof.
- Cases of seepage of liquids/chemicals, Short Circuit, Physical Damage, wrong/improper Installation and Battery Drainage or any other type of Intrusion.
- Damage due to accidents like fire/Robbery/self-inflicted breakage etc. resulting from incidents beyond the company’s control.
- Damages due to harsh Environmental Conditions like direct sunlight/humidity/vibrations etc.
- Damage due to third party peripherals.
- Damage due to excessive pressure or inappropriate cleaning tools/equipment.
- Damages not involving defective workmanship or materials are expressly excluded from the scope of coverage under this warranty
- This warranty is applicable only to the first end user and is non-transferable with any subsequent resale of the product.
- In case of any disputes arising on this subject, area of jurisdiction shall remain Delhi.